Expertise in Informatica and Teradata. Good Understanding Data ware Housing Concepts. Good Knowledge on Databases like Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL concepts. Experience working in Agile Environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• 5-7 years of experience in Data Warehousing SDLC.
• Hands-on experience in Informatica and Teradata
• Having experience working on PL/SQL
• Understand the project scope, identify activities/ tasks, task level estimates, dependencies, risks and provide inputs to team.
• Solid understanding of ETL, SQL, data models, normalization, E-R models, Dimensional models and Data warehousing skills.
• Develop Informatica workflows components/inventory for the code to be developed.
• Create Tables, Views, stored procedures, other database objects on Teradata, write SQL scripts, and load data using Teradata Load utilities (Bteq, Fastload, Multiload, TPT, and Fastexport).
• Perform sampling of data to understand the character/ quality of the data (project dependent in the absence of data analyst or designer).
• Follow coding standards and best practices to develop code and check code quality.
• Conduct code review sessions with architect and designers, work on their feedback/inputs.
• Preparing unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
• Code reviews and technical troubleshooting.
• Version control using GIT, Build and Deploy the code using Jenkins and Udeploy through Devops process. Maintain deployment tracker.
• Develop schedule and perform impact analysis using ActiveBatch/ESP job scheduling tool.
• Perform sanity checks post deployment to ensure smooth production activity.
• Provide support and hand over to production team. Post Production support and maintenance
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Scheduling tool like Active Batch/ESP
• Any other ETL tools
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Shell Script
- Data Warehousing
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.