STCU is a growing regional organization rated one of the top-performing credit unions in the nation, and named as one of Fortune Magazine’s Great Places to Work. We look for employees who have a strong desire to serve others, are lifelong learners committed to working hard, with a fun-loving attitude and a desire to make a difference in our members’ lives. We love people who share our passion for integrity, service, innovation, education, people, and celebration.
STCU offers excellent benefits:
- Paid time off—plus 10 paid holidays!
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote-work opportunities
- Training and career development
- Success sharing plan
- 401(k) matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for the continuous monitoring, detection and response to information security events at STCU. This role will provide support and maintenance to security related systems to ensure they efficiently and effectively fulfill cybersecurity program goals and objectives.
Core Job Requirements/Outcomes
- Manage security infrastructure performance, availability, and reliability to meet the organizational goals and objectives by participating in vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, security audits, and establishing and maintaining configurations of security solutions per industry best practices and STCU security standards.
- Participate in the planning, design, deployment, integration and configuration of enterprise security systems and architecture by using and defining security plans, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Monitor and investigate STCU security solutions 24×7 for efficient and effective operations by reviewing system logs and reports to detect and identify potentially malicious behavior or indications of potential compromise within the enterprise.
Other Essential Functions
- Perform incident response to contain, investigate, and prevent security breaches by promptly responding to and investigating events and potential incidents.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of information security awareness training initiatives to educate STCU staff and ensure consistently high levels of compliance with enterprise security policies and practices.
- Maintain current and detailed knowledge of cybersecurity topics, including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Participate as an effective project team member and/or consult on departmental or organizational projects that contribute to successful completion of organizational initiatives.
- Contribute to and support a positive work environment to ensure an effective, high performing and cohesive team, as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in technology or a related field is required. At least four years’ experience in cloud environments, Information Technology and/or security or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered lieu of the degree requirement.
Job Experience: Minimum two years’ experience in the information technology field and/or in a related technical field such as programming, forensics, cloud infrastructure or network administration.
Certifications: A minimum of one currently active standardized information security industry certification. (GIAC, ISC2, ISACA, EC-Council or related product vendor).
Software Skills: Demonstrated knowledge of application and operating system hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, penetration testing, TCP/IP and UDP operation and analysis, intrusion prevention systems, firewalls, VPNs, and other security control systems. Proven knowledge of various operating system implementations including Windows, Linux, and virtualization technology.
Physical Demands: Must be able to regularly talk, hear and operate a computer, keyboard and mouse and occasionally lift, pull/push and carry up to 20 pounds with accommodations.
Work Conditions: Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds at a low or moderate level consistent within an office setting. Exposure to high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. This role is part of an on-call rotation with <1hr response time.
Please review our website for more information at www.stcu.org/careers.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.