GDIT is searching for a Senior Intelligence Systems Architect/Mentor to support our EMITS Program in Wiesbaden, Germany. The Architect/Mentor is responsible for analyzing information gathered from interviewing system users to develop strategic solutions that meet the scope and objectives of the systems along with addressing system needs. The Architect/Mentor may provide guidance to less experienced personnel (teammates and system users) and be expected to exercise independent judgement and work with limited supervision/direction.
The ideal candidate has experience with various Army Programs of Record to include, but not limited to, DCGS-A, Palantir, CPCE, AFATDS, and JADOCS.
The ideal candidate is a former/prior Service Intelligence Analyst, familiar with Multi-Domain Operations, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield, Large Scale Combat Operations Army Doctrine, Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2), or Mission Training Centers.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Routinely prepares highly complex flow charts, models, diagrams, and procedures.
- Conducts feasibility studies to design possible system solutions.
- Advises less experienced customers and teammates on system employment and integration, architecture design, and data management.
- Assists with integration of systems, technology, data flow, and architecture across various organizations.
- Advises less experienced employees on the preparation of systems specification and configurations.
- Maintains Coalition and NATO interoperability architecture.
- Uses advanced knowledge to develop technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of systems.
- Recognized subject matter expert for integration of intelligence systems and intelligence architectures through advanced education and work experience.
- Establishes and advises on operational plans, exercise designs, and contributes to systems planning.
- Presents briefs to stakeholders on architecture design, courses of action, project updates, and training plans. Provides recommendations, as needed.
- Develops training material, aids and lesson plans tailored to the customer's requirements.
- Manages large projects addressing complex and difficult problems, which will have medium to large impact on the organization.
- Perform work critical to the organization.
- Independently performs advanced analysis and systems integration along with providing guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Manages several concurrent projects relevant to Intelligence Architecture and intelligence systems.
- May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
- May serve as a team or task leader.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- An active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Prior DCGS-A experience a must
- Must have prior senior experience in Exercise simulations, design, support, integration.
- Ideal candidate has experience with Simulations/Modeling capabilities to include IEWTPT, JLCCTC, WARSIM/WIM, ACE-IOS, JLVC, JCATS, ILOD, LOTS, MUSE, VUAS, etc.
- Should be knowledgeable in JELC, exercise design, and training management.
- Prior experience designing Intelligence Architecture
- DISMG Graduate or MTC experience preferred
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 8+ years of experience.
- Candidates must have a valid DoD 8570.2 IAT II certification.
- Be eligible for German TESA.
Years of Experience
8 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA Network + – CmpTIA
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.