Information Communication Technology (ICT) is the information technology organization for Stellantis, that provides support, development, and integration of cutting-edge technology and innovative tools necessary to compete in a global economy. ICT works with all areas of the company, for example, manufacturing, engineering, design, marketing, and financial business organizations. We provide services and solutions that power Stellantis leadership’s vision and the company’s future.
As an ICT intern, you will receive an opportunity to acquire valuable skills that will boost your future career potential, while making an impact at a global company. You will receive a foundational understanding of technology solutions while working locally or remotely with Stellantis Project Teams dependent upon the assignment. You will gain hands-on experience working among technology leaders and fellow interns and deliver technical solutions aligned with our software strategy. You will experience direct exposure to Senior Stellantis Leadership, through the presentation of your project outcomes, activities, and assignments you completed during your time as an ICT Intern.
The goal of the Stellantis IT internship program is to create a pool of experienced candidates that can be considered for permanent positions in our organization.
So, if you share a love for cars and technology, and want to be a part of something great, the ICT department at Stellantis is the place for you! Join a company that is customer centric, celebrates winning together, is agile, innovative, and cares for the future.
You will work in one of the following IT areas:
- Manufacturing Technologies and Support
- Data Analytics
- Cloud Infrastructure, Networks, Databases, Servers
- Digital platforms, ServiceNow, RPA, Process and Test Automation, Citizen Development Tools
- Cyber Security
- Application design and creation.
What to expect:
- A real assignment, with deliverables that really matter
- Exposure to fun people who can make things happen
- A knowledgeable coach to help facilitate learning, growth, and network development
- Experiences that build company acumen and individual technical skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.