Opening Date: July 1, 2019
– Closing Date: July 22, 2019
– OPM Control Number: *********
– Vacancy Number: VAR******
– LC Organization Unit: Office of the Chief Information Officer
– LC Organization Unit – Specific Office: Web Services Division
– Grade: GS-14
– Series: 2210
– Minimum Salary: $117,191.00
– Maximum Salary: $152,352.00
– Availability: Open to All
This position is located in the Web Services Division, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Office of the Chief Operating Officer. The incumbent provides expert guidance in the design, documentation, development, modification, installation, implementation, and support of new and or existing applications software. The incumbent coordinates and facilities activities relating to the preparation of testing and implementation plans, as well as works with teams to resolve project or system-level issues. Reviews and approves technical requirements for projects, develop project plans and provide technical guidance to team members. The position serves as a primary liaison between customers, vendors and information technology (IT) management throughout the development process. The incumbent identifies deficiencies and initiates and or recommends appropriate action to resolve the deficiencies.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.