Information Technology Support Specialist (Service Desk)
Position Purpose: Serve as the primary contact in providing customer
service and technical support to internal partners and vendors with
more complex issues.
* Design, build and/or test new systems, processes or services
* Respond to requests for new services
* Document workflow of processes within the organization
* Investigate, research and troubleshoot more complex IT related
* Perform new user IT training and communication of IT policies and
* Perform scheduled departmental audits and report findings to
Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s
degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field preferred. 2+ years
of combined Information Technology and call center experience.
Required: Operating system familiarity (currently Windows XP and
Windows 7). Working knowledge of desktop productivity software
applications to provide desktop support (e.g., Microsoft Office,
McAfee, SCCM applications). Familiarity with installation & support of
relevant hardware (i.e. Laptops, Thin Clients, Desktops, printers,
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.