Apply on Company Website
Carolinas HealthCare System
Apply on Company Website
Posted 1 hour ago
Job Req ID: ******
Position Number: ********
Employment Type: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: Academic Affairs
Location: Carolinas College of Hlth Sci
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit ************************************
Responsible for coordinating and managing electronic and multi-media technology systems; designing and developing resources, digital course materials, and learning objects; managing instructional technology projects; and developing and delivering training to faculty, staff, and students in the use of technology solutions.
– Responsible for the coordination, quality management, and system administration of the college’s institutional and instructional technologies
– Serves as a liaison to CHS Information Services departments for projects, purchasing, and service requests
– Collaborates and consults with faculty on the effective use of instructional technology tools and solutions using sound instructional design principles.
– Creates multimedia resources, course components, and learning objects to support engaging, active learning
– Researches and evaluates new and emerging technologies
– Manages project timelines and coordinates with other team members to meet project outcomes
– Collaborates with and assists faculty with implementation of teaching and learning solutions
– Plans, designs, develops, and facilitates professional development for faculty in the use of instructional technology solutions that support best practices in teaching and learning
– Plans, designs, develops, and facilitates training for staff and students in the use of technology solutions and college-wide technology initiatives.
Requires full range body motion, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 50 lbs. Responsible for working in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelors degree in instructional technology, digital media, information systems, education, or related field required. A minimum of two years experience related to instructional technology and training and Learning Management Systems required.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.