Job Title: Integrated Project Manager
Location: Wayzata, MN, Mid-West United States, USA
Company: Cargill, Inc
Industry Type: Food & Beverage Products and Processing
Career Type:Business Development/Strategic Management
Job Type:Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required:N/A
The Integrated project manager plays a key role leading growth opportunities for Cargill Starches Sweeteners and Texturizers in North America. Individuals in this role will be responsible for leading a portfolio of projects through all phases of the Project Delivery Process. As an integrated project manager this individual will be accountable for utilizing the project management execution framework to achieve the project objectives (scope, schedule, cost). This position leads the development of project scope, schedule, budget, operating/commercial financials (including commitment preparation), staffing plan, and project execution plan including engagement and alignment of multifunctional teams across the organization including commercial, regulatory, R & D, manufacturing, supply chain and others as applicable to each project. Key accountabilities include:
– Project leadership for Strategic, Growth and New Products Services and Solutions projects in alignment with the enterprise, group and regional business plans to enable growth of the business to launch new products into the market place utilizing Cargill PDP processes and in synergy with business PMO/PRT including:
– Stakeholder Partnership (internal and external) including relationship management, strong communication and influencing.
– Evaluation including strong analytical ability to develop most complex business case scenarios, substantiate benefits and limitations of each option across product lines, enterprises and multiple technology groups to drive decision making.
– Risk Management: Ability to anticipate and effectively mitigate major risks across the project lifecycle including making key decisions and organizational awareness.
– Team Leadership: build high performing multifunctional project teams.
– Learning Agility: ability to learn new technical and business concepts and adapt and respond to change.
– Business Knowledge: knowledge of the organization s business model and priorities and ability to align project outcomes with business goals.
– Ability to recognize when IP can provide a competitive advantage or strategic position for the business and integrate into project plans.
– Provide analysis of opportunities for business project pipeline development to support strategy.
70 % Project Team Leadership in partnership with product line management and R & D on NPSS and strategic projects. Responsible for project team leadership, organization, and alignment including project planning, risk identification, execution and project controls. Manages project team, insuring adherence with schedule, scope, change management processes, key project deliverables and milestones, and budget in alignment with strategy and product line architecture. Accountable for project results.
15% Provide fact based analysis, creative thinking and business case analysis to business or product lines to enable identification of the highest value scenarios and perform complex business case analysis (multi-site, multi technology, globally). This may include transaction due diligence, project commercial case analysis, project management, project functional lead responsibilities or evaluation of potential projects for Regional Portfolio.
10% Develop and mentor functional leaders within the project teams to enable success.
5% Perform Miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
– Bachellor degree
– Experience managing complex cross-functional projects including launch of new product to market, brownfield/greenfield expansion, business transformation or strategic projects
– Demonstrated ability to lead multifunctional teams to achieve business results in ambiguous and challenging work situations.
– Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate through written, verbal and presentation skills with multiple levels of stakeholders across Cargill, partner and customer organizations
– Demonstrated ability to make prompt, clear decisions that may involve tough choices or are considered risks
– Ability to build wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization and maintain relationships to enable project and business success.
– Ability to anticipate and effectively mitigate major risks across the project lifecycle.
– Ability to manage confidential information.
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize to meet business objectives.
– Demonstrated ability to understand and navigate complex technical, operational, engineering, and business activities.
– Demonstrated high levels of organization, communication and documentation skills.
– Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and delegate.
– Demonstrated ability to lead through influence for peers and multiple levels of business stakeholders to gain clear alignment.
– Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities in alignment with business goals
– Advanced computer skills (spreadsheets and visualization)
– Ability to travel up to 30%. (Travel may be higher if not located in Wayzata)
– Experience as Project Manager or Functional Leader within growth and strategic projects.
– Experience with or knowledge of PPM, PDP, DNPSS and Build processes for full rigor projects. Facilitation of project workshops is a plus.
– Advanced facilitation skills to lead alignment of large multifunctional project teams.
– Experience with project controls tools such as MS Project, Budget tracking tools and change management processes.
– Cross-functional career experience.
– Demonstrated ability to lead virtual teams to achieve results.
– MBA (or equivalent business experience in a related function)
Job Post Date: 07/19/18
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.