CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
As an Integration Software Engineer, you will become a contributing member of an embedded software engineering team, focused on the development of customer visible features on a state-of-the-art display on CNHi next generation controllers. The software you assist in the development of will control various functions of CNHI tractors, sprayers and harvesters and enable a wide range of features.
- Evaluate test requirements, based on specifications, standard procedures, and internal/external requirements. Develop test plans and procedures.
- Execute and document tests.
- Identify and recommend test methodology, equipment, production equipment, fixturing, or tooling needed to meet product specifications.
- Prepare reports of testing data, evaluate, and provide recommendations based on findings. Lead or contribute input for improvements.
- Train team members on utilization of test equipment and procedures.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering design, methods, and applications.
- May assist with the request for quote process, as related to needs for the testing function.
This position pays:91,000-132,000 USD (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.) .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science with an Embedded concentration or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in an embedded software development environment performing analysis, design, or testing using Python or other automated testing strategy.
- Capable of defining appropriate approaches and solutions. Able to define critical project criteria to ensure project completion.
- Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.