Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Intelligent Imaging Network Solutions Architect is responsible for the defining and maintaining the blueprint of various solutions. This includes their decomposition into components and applications/products to realize business use cases; defining internal/external dependencies and interfaces; as well as controlling their re-composition into scalable enterprise systems. Reporting to the Intelligent Imaging Network Solutions Architect are multiple solution, software, standards and system architects.
– Promote adaptive design and best engineering practices and drives architectural initiatives for the entire IIN portfolio.
– Facilitate the reuse of ideas, components, services, and proven patterns across various solutions in a portfolio.
– Define and drives the adoption of internal standards as well as the use and compliance to relevant external standards.
– Accountable for the proper design of the IIN solutions in their entirety and strategic technology decisions to meet the business requirement.
– Define, manage and monitor the execution of the architecture of the IIN.
– Define and manage the non-functional (technical) solution-level requirements (such as security, scalability, availability, etc.) of the IIN.
– Maintain the blueprint of the IIN solutions and ensures they are well understood by each of the contributing teams
– Define dependencies and technical integration between components of the IIN.
– Define architecturally significant use cases whose realization illustrate how components and interfaces cooperate to produce business value.
– Promote standardization and component reuse across solutions
– Leads all major technology decision related to the IIN.
– Architectural decomposition of solutions.
– Validation of solution re-composition.
Minimum Requirements (Required)
– 8+ years of experience in designing large and complex enterprise software systems with complex dependencies
– 5+ years of experience in Cloud technologies
Critical Skills (Required)
– 5+ years of software architecture and design patterns experience
– 5+ years of system/enterprise architecture and design patterns experience
– Understanding of cybersecurity methodology such as threat modeling, security risk analysis, vulnerability management
– Excellent communicator and presentation skills
Additional Knowledge and Skills (Preferred)
– Experience working with across multiple boundaries including internal and external relationships. Strong planning skills and able to lead in a matrixed environment. Experience with development practices such as Agile/Lean, DDD (domain-driven design), TDD (test-driven development), etc. Familiarity with Healthcare and IT standards as well as with Healthcare workflows is an advantage
– Experience in migrating products from on premise to cloud
– Capability of effectively negotiating with peers without direct authority
– Experience in leading large development groups
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.