At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Internal Support Specialist within PNC’s Customer Care Center, you will be based in Brecksville, OH.
- Provides second line of support and leads problem solving and implementation efforts for customer problems. Supports a complex dedicated suite of products/services, services a sophisticated client base and/or leverages an advanced process or tool to support PNC customers. Delivers CARES model to customers and service partners.
- Identifies complex problems, troubleshoots, and provides advice and resolution to assist users. Provides coaching/mentoring assistance for Internal Support Specialists.
- Coordinates with other departments or functional areas and specialized units to resolve complex customer problems when necessary. Escalates systemic issues.
- Analyzes and may make complex decisions on documentation against regulatory and legal requirements with potential significant financial impact to customers and the organization. Provides guidance to internal partners by making decisions regarding complex escalated customer inquiries concerning products or services.
- Reviews and maintains customer and account documentation.
Manages Risk – Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Customer Experience Management. – Basic Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Products and Services – Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Interpersonal Relationships – Working Experience
- Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Problem Solving – Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications – Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures – Working Experience
- Knowledge of the organization’s customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
Fraud Detection and Prevention – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
Tech Savvy – Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 1+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.