IOS Developer Greenwood Village, Colorado – United States
Job Start Date – 06/28/18, Posted Date – 06/06/18 Primary SkillsN/ATax
The iOS Developer is responsible for developing the client specific
iOS applications. Activities will include writing software, debugging
issues, and ensuring that the project is using best practices.
***This team is using the latest and greatest and will be looking for
a candidate who wants to do the same!
* Write software, debug issues and ensure that the project is using
* Oversee the coding standards of the department and ensure that
they are applied correctly.
* Effectively communicate with the development team and other
related departments on best practices.
* Responsible for the tools and frameworks used by the department.
* Act as a champion for continuous learning, encouraging everyone to
take the initiative on problem solving.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
* 2+ year Swift programming language.
* Experience with Cocoa and X Code.
* Experience and deep understanding of the network layers, Internet
security as well as encryption.
* Experience in various protocols and data formats related to APIs
(JSON, XML, SOAP, TLS, HTTPS).
* Experience with iOS apps in the Apple App Store.
* Experience with Splunk, gitlab, and reviewing code
* Job CodeSG – 14735
* Pay Rate/SalaryN/A
* Work AuthorizationN/A
* Sales ManagerMohit Tehlan
* Contact Person Details Mohit Tehlan Sr. Manager – Accounts &
Delivery ********** 328 ***********************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.