IS/IT Delivery Manager – O2C (Opportunity to Cash)
The IT Delivery Manager is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of programs and projects to meet business needs, and is responsible for business relationships across their span of control.
At Tate and Lyle, we are dedicated to making more than extraordinary ingredients. We are a purpose driven company dedicated to improving lives for generations through supporting healthy living, building thriving communities, and caring for our planet. Our IT organization is the gatekeeper and protector of our data – from ingredient innovation, to security management, and plant technology enablement – and is extremely agile, able to pivot with trends, customer needs, and the unforeseen – as seen with a rapid Global roll-out of MS Teams this time last year.
About the role
The IT Delivery Manager is responsible for driving the delivery and migration of the projects associated to the ISIT technology roadmap within their functional remit and support those in other Delivery pillars.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving and supporting the T&L Technology teams to plan and execute the Build, Release and Test of all features of your designated application project deliverables. This will include enabling best in class project teams as well as managing the active Service, Sustaining, and retiring legacy applications and associated software and hardware.
You will also identify, propose and drive solution options that support the business needs and align with the future roadmap and strategy.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Leading a team of geographically dispersed resources to deliver technology projects on time and within budget for the domain and geography for which they have responsibility.
- Work with their teams to determine necessary activities to successfully deliver projects throughout the given service line or function.
- Ensure that the right type and number of resources that are required to fulfil the planned projects are available and in place through cooperation with Resource Planners.
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution.
- Works toward consistency within and across groups and drives for reuse, simplicity, and standardization
- Develops and maintains roadmaps that are aligned with the business strategies and take into consideration the technology trends.
- Drives implementation and provides technical and business leadership where/when needed to achieve the vision and results of the roadmap.
- Support the Road Map Managers in the preparation of Business Cases for new initiatives including, timelines, costs, the appropriate financial treatment of the project and resources required.
- Enforce standard IS/IT methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Provide leadership and direction to project team members.
- Understand, evaluate, and identify potential applications, infrastructure, and tools and analyse redundancy of the same.
- Lead enhancements to plans and advise on emerging opportunities during large-scale implementations.
- Proactively identifies and creates options to meet the needs of multiple integrated business groups.
- Identifies potential initiatives through business partnering engagement with business affiliates and global process owners
- Meets with peers from business and IT groups and proposes technological and deployment solutions and related changes in business processes with insights to Digitalization & Data Analytics.
- Shares and assesses potential solutions with appropriate experts. Recommends technological solutions that fit the business’s needs, capabilities, and culture.
- Continuously improving the technical delivery model and strategy, implementing, and managing delivery with the associated teams. This will be critical to reaching T&Ls strategic IS/IT objectives.
What you’ll need to have:
- Excellent technical / functional understanding of SAP with a good level of experience in development and support.
- Proven track record in evaluation / recommendation of new application components, solutions, releases and/or upgrades.
- Good understanding of structured project management techniques.
- Analytically minded and strong problem management and resolution skills
- Excellent customer service, and strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem management and resolution skills
- Team leadership and experience leading without authority / influencing stakeholders
- Experience in managing budgets with capex/opex responsibilities
Specifically, you will need:
- Minimum 10 years of progressive IT experience and expertise in Opportunity to Cash(O2C) business process track involving SAP ERP and cloud applications delivery in a manufacturing organization
- 10+ years of core experience in SAP SD, LE Modules and SAP CRM /cloud-based Salesforce is a plus
- 3+ years full life-cycle implementation experience in SAP including post Go-Live support.
- Strong knowledge and experience in areas of Order Management, Deliveries, Shipments, Shipment Costs/ Calculations & Settlements, Goods Issue, Pricing, Billing, Output Determination, EDI etc.
- Rich experience with key integration points across SAP modules such as MM, WM, PP, FI/CO, BW, etc.
- Highly experienced in leading, executing complex Project implementations and successful Deliveries
- Experience of working in an agile environment and often on multiple initiatives in parallel
- Proven track record in evaluation/recommendation of new application components, solutions, releases, or upgrades.
- Experience in delivering solution feedback and proposals within area of expertise
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to effectively manage and influence senior leaders as well as a broad range of stakeholders
- Good understanding of structured project management techniques.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Business, Sales, Commercial, Finance, Logistics, or other related discipline.
- SAP S/4 Certification is a plus
Our IT team is spread globally but our two largest hubs are in Hoffman Estates, Chicago and Central London. This role is to be based from our Hoffman Estates office but note, we are fully remote working until later this year, with only occasional travel into the respective offices for meetings, anticipated thereafter.
What we can offer you
At Tate & Lyle you will have to opportunity to drive end to end to end solutions, while owning a high level of accountability and ownership. Additionally, you will have access to:
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive salary & bonus eligibility (based on business performance)
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare/Medical insurance
- Life assurance
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
The Company is committed to complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and all data privacy and laws in the jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. We collect the following categories of personal information for the purpose of hiring the best qualified applicants and to comply with applicable employment laws: Name and contact information; Job preference and work availability; Social Security Number and/or other identification information; Education and qualifications; Employment history and experience; Military service; Reference and background check information, including relevant criminal history and credit history; Social media information; Pre-employment test results; Post-offer medical examination information and results, including drug test results; Voluntary self-disclosure information regarding minority, veteran, and disability status; and Information provided by you during the hiring process.
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of an inclusive workforce.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.