We are looking for a Sr. Java EE developer to work in our Enterprise Payments team focused on building emerging payment technologies for our customers.
* The candidate would start off building java components to orchestrate payment processing web service calls as well as components to build payment settlement files into various back end posting and settlement systems.
* The candidate would also build new web services that interface with our Enterprise Payments Hub solution built off of Websphere and using Swagger for service publications.
* Using requirements and design as inputs, the candidate will create detailed design documentation, build and unit test the product, build test automations using Ruby/Cucumber and provide defect and issue research, documentation and resolution.
– Min 5 years of hands on software development experience in Java EE technologies with special focus in back end development building RESTful web services, integrating with web services and building batch file extracts.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Possess 1+ year of professional experience in leading/supervising development team members and partnering with business and operational partners
– Possess 1+ years of hands on experience building automated tests using Ruby/Cucumber.
– Work independently and with minimal supervision
– Possess an excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
– Possess excellent analytical skill
– Possess excellent communication skill
– Experience in the banking industry especially in the payments business is preferred
– Possess strong design skills
– Well versed with PL/SQL.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resum].
EEO is The Law
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law – Supplemental Poster
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R*******
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Huntington National Bank
You’re going places, eager to learn, filled to the brim with ideas and ready to make an impact. We welcome and thrive on this type of energy. We are changing the industry by creating a new standard for banking. While our perspective on the industry may be fresh, our roots run deep, and our commitment to doing what’s right has never waivered. Our competitors know us by our steadfastness, our customers know us by our loyalty and once you join our team, you’ll know how much we value our people. Contact Info
– 41 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.