Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the IT Active Directory Engineer II, you will be responsible for primary functional and operational support of on-premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Services. The XPO AD Team is also responsible for the planning, design and implementation of Azure AD and hybrid AD consolidation, AD lifecycle upgrades, legacy domain consolidation and ensuring the environment is supported and resilient. We look to you to champion XPO values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Configuration and management of On-Premises and Azure Active Directory environments
- Support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions
- Provide transformational engineering services to plan and execute global domain consolidations
- Accept escalations and complete service requests within the established SLAs and provide best practice recommendations
- Resolve level 3 and 4 problems and issues related to Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Development and upkeep of documentation relating to XPO Active Directory and Azure Active Directory environments
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 5 or more years of experience managing Active Directory environments and Azure Active Directory
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- In-depth understanding of: AD Site component topology; Forest/Inter-Forest Operations and Topology; ADFS 3.0; AADConnect; AD and Azure Environment Security; Group Policy
- Expert Knowledge of AD and ADFS on Windows Server 2012R2 and 2016
- Sound experience with Office 365 Management Suite including knowledge of PowerShell
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager/ Forefront Identity Manager
- Experience with VMWare environments
- Experience with Citrix Environments
- MCSE and/or Azure Exams 70-533/70-534
Be part of something big. #LI-CM2
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.