Join our dynamic, progressive team of IT professionals in an environment where you can learn, grow, and be an integral part of creating innovative technology solutions to help our business flourish. Become a part of a leading company in global snacking, international cereal and noodles, and North America frozen foods, with iconic, world-class brands including Pringles, Cheez-It and Pop-Tarts.
At the heart of the Kellanova Company is technology — a key enabler of how we market, sell, and manufacture our well-known and beloved brands to consumers around the globe. We have an opening for you to grow with us as a IT Business Analyst Lead on our Collaboration Technologies Global Delivery team. This is a remote position and it is estimated that this individual will be asked to be in office once a quarter. We are looking for top talent in the Chicago, IL or Battle Creek, MI areas however there may be flexibility for individuals in other remote US Locations.
A Taste of What You’ll Be Doing
- Release Management – Working with Microsoft to determine the O365 changes to our tenant, together you will work to understand their technology roadmaps. You will collaborate with the global IT teams to review changes and determine impact to the tenant. Managing the established release management process you will also implement ways to improve it.
- Governance and Adoption – You will manage all new releases coming in to O365, owning the governance process and committee engagement. Analyzing the current O365 adoption and recommending ways to improve will be key to your success.
- Strong Analysis – Your strong Microsoft solutions knowledge will be used to understand and identify changes that will impact our tenant.
- Teamwork – Use your IT experience to work across technology and business to bring an understanding of O365 changes. Challenge the status-quo and bring ideas to the table to deliver. Bring improvements to our Communication and Collaboration environments through process automation and innovation approaches.
Your Recipe for Success
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in Microsoft based applications, communications, and collaboration enterprise solutions including strong experience managing O365 in a large enterprise environment.
- Ability to work across functional silos and promote adoption of new tools and processes across the O365 environment.
- Ability to balance multiple concurrent priorities and deliver results independently.
- Strong technical problem solving, teamwork and communication skills.
- Able to coach and mentor junior staff and enable them to understand and manage new platforms along with the ability to present to senior leaders.
- Must be a confident, self-starter, self-motivated individual who really enjoys the challenges that come with managing a large-scale enterprise collaboration environment.
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellanova interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please email USA.Recruitment@Kellanova.com.
Kellanova is a leading company in global snacking, international cereal and noodles, plant-based foods, and North America frozen breakfast, and a portfolio of iconic, world-class brands, including Pringles, Cheez-It, Pop-Tarts, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats, MorningStar Farms, Incogmeato, Gardenburger, Nutri-Grain, RXBAR, and Eggo. We also steward a suite of beloved international cereal brands, including Kellogg’s, Frosties, Zucaritas, Special K, Krave, Miel Pops, Coco Pops, and Crunchy Nut, among others.
At Kellanova, we are committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED&I), uplifting each other and embracing our differences to achieve our common goals. Our focus on ED&I enables us to build a culture where all employees are inspired to share their passion, talents, ideas, and can bring their authentic selves to work. Learn more here.
We’re proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
The Finer Print
Kellanova is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Ready to Taste the Future of Food?
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.