IT Project Delivery-Ref Lab
Strategy and Improvement
Come do great work on behalf of better health!
We are seeking a business analyst skilled in life cycle project work to handle multiple projects at once and act as a liason between our I.T. department and business units to ensure efficient and successful project completion. This role will participate in projects from Intake to delivery, writing business cases, vetting projects, and assist in defining comprehensive, value added deliverables to the organization. Technical writing and technical language fluency experience is necessary for this role.
This position is primarily responsible work closely with IT&S department and business leaders to determine an organization’s critical information technology needs and to assist in the implementation of forward-facing solutions to help businesses scale their operations and run efficiently. This role balances extensive familiarity with business needs and practices with the technical aptitude to understand project requirements and scope and ensure that IT&S products and services meet these requirements. Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Team oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, verification and methodology development
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven analytical, mathematical, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Education, or Information Systems ; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Experience and proficiency with knowledgebase, defect tracking, and requirements related software systems (such as ServiceNow)
- Three (3) years’ experience in SDLC methodologies, (such as Agile, Lean or Six Sigma)
- CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional) Certification, preferred
- Industry certifications in business analysis, software systems, network or project management disciplines.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
Our organization supports a drug-free work environment.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.