Business Systems Analyst – Information Technology
This is a full time position – no contract – not H1BVisa eligible.
WORK LOCATION: 37TH and North Ridge Road
From creating user stories, to developing functional specifications our Business Systems Analysts collaborate with our in-house software developers and our quality assurance team for the entire software development life cycle and beyond.
WHAT OUR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYSTS DO:
- Our successful Business Systems Analysts partner with our internal customers to develop new and proprietary consumer financial software products, services, and applications for use in our “brick and mortar”, contact centers, and online locations.
- A typical day for a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) involves a variety of tasks that span issues in multiple releases and all aspects of the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) that may include:
- Working on the current release in production by researching open incidents, providing solutions, identifying customer and financial impact to recommend an urgency response level to our internal customers.
- This process could result in creating a change request for development, writing a SQL script to fix a data issue, or educating the submitter on steps needed to resolve the problem from their end.
- We may be working on the upcoming release or release update (RU) which is being tested by Quality Assurance (QA).
- Our tasks may include working with QA on determining the testing effort needed, testing to identify the possible cause of an issue, researching a possible rework to identify whether further development work is needed, and prioritizing the work effort of new issues that may be out of scope but identified as risk.
- Lastly we could be working on projects for future releases. This includes reviewing and meeting about business requirements with our internal customers or working with development to create an implementation plan.
- We might be creating the technical specifications related to those testing scenarios for both the QA process and for future reference.
- Throughout SDLC, we continue to work as a liaison between business units and IT to help address questions, add or gather clarification, and negotiate a path that meets the business’ needs and wants in a timeline that is achievable within the given SDLC with the development resources available.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.