The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for analytical and system support
along with managing project enhancements and defect resolution. This includes
authoring Project Scope Documents, Test Plans, and Use Cases definition. The
position provides subject matter expertise and problem resolution for
applications; including, but not limited to, Intranet Applications, API
Banking, and Reporting needs. Job responsibilities are performed with a
significant degree of latitude and autonomy.
* Work with Business owners to define project scope and produce Scope
* Participate in meetings, maintain meeting minutes, and ensure
documentation is complete and accurate.
* Represent Application Development team on project meetings and cross-
* Conduct analyses used to support management decisions.
* Ensure process changes are accurate, effective, and fully documented.
* Prepare thorough remediation steps for issues that arise during
configuration and testing.
* business expertise and analytical skills to resolve business issues
* Update procedures, standards, and other documentation under the direction
of a senior management.
* Process configuration changes, such as user access, parameter settings
* Assist with minor and major release readiness by conducting QA testing
and managing UAT with business owners.
* Develop QA artifacts, including Test Plans and Test Scenarios for
projects that require code and configuration changes.
* Write Test Cases and Test Scripts, and prepare Go Live documentation to
ensure system defects are mitigated and/or eliminated.
* Ensure QA and UAT testing meets established exit criteria before Change
* Oversee test execution schedule and milestones to ensure biweekly and
quarterly sprints are deployed on-time.
* Execute Test Scripts, validate actual vs. expected test results; document
details when results do not meet expected results.
* Ensure defect documentation accurately reflects the discrepancy between
expected and actual results.
* Ensure defects are resolved within established timeframes and escalate
defects that require attention from senior management.
* Test defect resolution to ensure defect has actually been resolved.
* The candidate should have prior experience defining project scope,
developing system requirements, conducting QA testing, and working with
* Ability to think and act from the standpoint of a system user, such as an
external customer and/or internal business partner.
* Strong analytical, written/verbal communication and problem-solving
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work both in a team environment under guidance and with
* Strong time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Flexibility to shift focus from one application or project to another.
* Strong MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
* Experience working with Jira and Confluence, API s, and SQL.
* Experience working with vendors; payment processors, software platforms,
& lockbox providers
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Information Systems, or a related fiel
desirable but not required
* 5 years of Banking, Business Analyst experience, and Quality Assurance
Show moreShow less
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.