We need someone who is both a developer/architect and a leader to manage a strong team in a venture with one of the dominant global technology companies. The scope and scale of the project are both world-class, as is the partner. The potential impact is game-changing. Intrigued? Email us your resume and we’ll give you the insider scoop.
- You can traverse the full software stack with ease, with demonstrated experience designing and implementing each layer of large scale, enterprise applications.
- You are inspired to direct a team of strong, like-minded individuals and understand that to effectively lead you must motivate, not simply manage.
- You have a passion for learning new technologies and concepts. You’re excited to explore different frameworks, languages, and emerging theories on machine learning and AI. You never accept the status quo.
- You have a commanding knowledge of computer science fundamentals. Not only can you define algorithmic complexities, but you thoroughly understand and can communicate their implications.
- You want to get your hands dirty. While you enjoy leading others, your real passion is computer programming. The harder the problem the better. You even get an adrenaline rush from being deep in the weeds.
Technical Skills You Have
- Working knowledge of Java, Rust, Scala, C#, Go, and others are a plus.
- Have extensive experience with multiple modern front end frameworks and tooling, specifically React, Typescript, and Webpack.
- Have demonstrated expertise in machine learning concepts and frameworks (sklearn, TensorFlow, or similar packages).
- Have deep experience deploying and operating platforms on a variety of AWS services (Lambda, EC2, S3, RDS).
- Are comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment. Experience creating command-line tools.
- Have a strong understanding of the development process: version control (Git), pull requests, ticketing systems, and Agile methodologies.
About the Job
- Extensively contribute code to engineering tasks throughout all application layers; from idea creation > mockups > prototype > implementation.
- Work in collaboration with the best of our partners’ software engineers
- Participate in, and contribute to, the building of globally scalable business services
- Run daily standups and weekly strategy meetings.
- Monitor tasks and pull requests and add expertise to empower engineers.
- Become a better engineer
- Maintain existing web applications, with a focus on best practices and keeping a cohesive codebase.
- Participate in code reviews and planning meetings.
- Lend technical expertise for customer support needs.
More About IT.com
- We heavily leverage AWS for our SaaS offerings, with all of our active infrastructure running on AWS.
- We use an Agile methodology to drive iterative innovation.
- Our office in downtown DC is across the street from a Red Line metro station and less than three blocks from the Orange Line, as well as next to major east/west and north/south bike lanes.
- We have successful products and relationships with well-known cloud-based enterprises.
- Learn more about our team at https://www.it.com/team/.
If you fit the above description, please reach out to email@example.com with a brief summary of your experience and your passion for the tech industry’s work, along with your resume and any links to personal or professional projects (LinkedIn or GitHub)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org