• IT strategic business planning & progress checking align with HOD’s direction – new business opportunities
• Provide strategic justification through the preparation of a business case for each major IT project
• Liaise with internal stakeholders – subsidiary IT counterparts – to ensure clear and consistent communication about IT decisions that impact the broader organization.
• Develop and propose resolutions or alternative solutions for better information services
• Direct and design system architecture
• Evaluate/propose Hardware, software, solutions
• Implementation and testing the Enterprise-Applications
• Research for the enhancement or improvement of IT systems
• Utilize technical expertise to troubleshoot system issues
• Monitor and resolve system failures independently
• Generate data analysis requested by users
• Other duties as assigned
• Oversee EDI systems and enhance them if necessary / • Monitor systems and prevent delay of data processing
• Work with customers, vendors, and 3rd party vendors on issues or projects as assigned
• Troubleshoot any system issues and report to supervisor
TRC Talent Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.