Complete responsible for maintenance of current systems. Provide a
comprehensive computer network that will ensure optimum efficiency for
all system users.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
Education & Experience:
* 4 years Degree, Technical Training (MCSE, CNE, A+ Certification)
plus courses in various software applications as needed.
* Technical, Network, Management, Customer Service experience
* MCSE, CNE, A+ Certification.
Ability to lift heavy objects, full functionality for long periods of
time. Ability to climb, work in a prone position, access equipment
from floor to ceiling, use computer and hand tools.
* Prior management experience.
* College degree and/or experience in the hotel industry.
* Good leadership qualities:
* ability to function under pressure
* Profit conscious
* Able to be creative.
* Knowledge of standards.
* Team oriented.
* Sense of humor.
Responsibilities may include any and all of the following:
* Installation and maintenance of servers and computer systems.
* Maintain and upgrade network equipment as directed by corporate IT
* Obtain price quotes and maintain relationships with vendors.
* Implement all IT related Capital Improvements.
* Provide 24-hour support for all hotel IT related systems.
* Develop and teach in-house training courses
* Maintain Backup of all computer systems and data
* Standardization of software versions and maintain hardware and
* Coordinate Satellite check-ins and internal office moves with
* Maintain and update Current System Manual and Crisis Manual.
* Attend weekly Department Head meetings.
Internal: All hotel departments
Reports to: Director of Finance/Controller
Job title also known as: Property Systems Manager
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.