Job DescriptionThe AV Program Manager position serves as main point of assistance and oversight for all AV associates in the assigned geographical location. These services include but are not limited to:
– AV room furniture setup/strike and straightening including tables, chairs, lecterns, pipe and drape, easels, and other equipment as needed or directed.
– AV/DV equipment setup/strike/troubleshooting/operation/maintenance including: video cameras and equipment, computer laptops, DVD, MP3, or other media players, video projectors, VTC endpoints, audio systems and their components, telephones, document cameras, and other miscellaneous AV related equipment or cabling.
– Professional, discrete and service-minded communication with customers and co-workers in all modes: telephone, email, instant message, text or in person.
– Accept/Decline customer invites sent via Outlook/Exchange.
– Provide customers with alternative AV room scheduling options as needed, moving meetings in a polite and professional manner when needed.
– Keep desk and storage areas neat and organized at all times.
– Garbage/Recycle removal and cleaning of dry erase boards, furniture, floors, walls and windows within AV rooms as needed.
– Manage and mentor any subordinate Employees hired by Employer to work at same or nearby client location(s)
– Work independently and professionally with all levels of the organization.
– Adjust work schedule to business needs.
– Analyze then establish new AV/DV processes and/or improve existing processes, to bring efficiency, productivity, and positive experiences to the Clients awareness.
– Provide productive feedback and process improvement ideas to Employer.
– Document any Client dissatisfaction pertaining to AV/DV and inform Employer immediately.
– Oversee local Helpdesk alias to ensure client request coverage.
– Serve as main point of contact to assist local AV Technicians.
– Identify AV team issues/opportunities and follow through to achieve resolutions/results.
– Ensure AV standardization across local campuses.
– Assist with quick resolution for escalated AV issues.
– Management of offsite AV support as needed, and any remote event coverage.
– Coach and develop teamwork within local AV department.
– Assist with staffing decisions, final interviews of AV candidates, team reassignments.
– Plan for coverage during vacations, sick days and overtime needs
– Oversee equipment upkeep, organization, and supply requests
– Spot check and assist with AV calendars and requests of other local AV resources verify timeliness and quality
– Listen to and assist team members to create and encourage a fun and hard working environment beneficial to the team and Client customers.
– Participate in local AV employee performance reviews as appropriate new hires after 90 days of employment, regular employees every 6 months.
– New hire onboarding collection of paperwork, securing badge access, procuring laptop, conducting campus tour, planning the training efforts with AV team where new hire will be assigned.
– Primary contact for AV Technician HR issues within the local campus.
– Administration of local team AV meetings agenda, meeting location, and discussion facilitation.
– Creation of AV training program for co-workers and power users to enable successful use of the AV room spaces.
– Ultimately, work with passion and energy to cover all aspects of AV/DV/VC support.
– Experience in Procurement, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Asset Management
– Proven skills in leadership development and team building
– Superior technical aptitude
– Proven ability to manage complex tasks
– Strong analytical skills
– Demonstrated problem solving ability
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.