Requisition ID 2018-40746
# of Openings 1
Job Function Program Management
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and supervising more than 25 employees ‘ both exempt and non-exempt and including two or more subordinate supervisors and managers. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
3. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
1. Responsible for the oversight of all tasks defined in the SOW. Minimum of
ten (10) years of demonstrated on the job experience as a program manager.
2. Knowledgeable in sponsor’s data architecture and gathering/identifying
3. Demonstrated on the job experience with integrating applications into large,
4. Demonstrated on the job experience in Agile PM methodology from inception
through integration and deployment. On the job experience as a scrum master
in an Agile team.
5. Demonstrated on the job experience with sponsor’s application environment
and associated security processes.
6. Demonstrated on the job experience in life-cycle support and methodologies,
including maintenance, administration and management. Demonstrated on the
job experience with sponsor’s PM framework.
7. Demonstrated on the job experience in supporting production systems and
assisting customer in a timely resolution of issues.
8. Experience with establishing data, performance and communications objectives
for prototype systems desired.
9. PMP certification desired.
10. Experience in sponsor’s cloud implementation desired.
11. Experience in establishing data, performance and communications objectives
for prototype systems desired.
12. Experience with tracking requirements and issues desired.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.