* This position will be under direct supervision and responsible for
day to day management of small projects and phases of larger
* This role will employ sound project management practices, build
project plans for IT related projects and identify timing and
resources required to achieve deliverables.
* The entry level Project Manager will manage (scope, cost and
resources), report status and communicate effectively to
stakeholders and team members of assigned projects.
* The Project Manager must demonstrate and participate in process
improvement, change control activities and employ project
management methodologies as defined by Builders FirstSource.
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field and two (2)
years of systems, analysis/ programming and/or project management
related experience or equivalent combination of education and
* Competent use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and
Microsoft Project tools.
* Basic understanding of IT systems and principles (wireless,
networks, data storage, virtualization, network operations, and
applications/web development). Ability to apply software
development techniques (Agile and Waterfall).
* Project management and IT certifications are encouraged but not
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.