IT QA Analyst
IT QA Analyst: Can you create synergy within a business? Start a new generation here at syncreon. We need you to improve our business as a IT QA Analyst. This position requires a candidate who is intelligent, adaptable and possesses specific skills that will enable them to acclimate with syncreon’s growing environment.
About the Role
How you will contribute
* Create test plans, implement best practice testing solutions.
* Attend and actively participate in project workshops and meetings.
* Ensure all projects are completed to the highest quality level.
* Record product defects – clearly articulate and fully define each defect.
* Contribute to analysis and improvement of software development life-cycle processes.
* Support software deployments through warranty periods to project closure
* Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
* Strong experience of the syncreon WMS and the Apple operation.
* Previous testing or operational experience.
* Experience with regression, integration and system level test execution.
* Strong understanding of the project life cycle, deliverables, defect tracking and management.
* Knowledge of modern test methodologies and in concepts of databases.
* 3rd Level qualification in an I.T. related discipline.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in: contract logistics, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit ****************
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Supply, QA, Testing, Quality Assurance, Operations, Quality, Technology, Automotive
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.