– Create test plans, implement best practice testing solutions
– Attend and actively participate in project workshops and meetings
– Ensure all projects are completed to the highest quality level
– Record product defects – clearly articulate and fully define each defect
– Contribute to analysis and improvement of software development life-cycle processes
– Support software deployments through warranty periods to project closure
– 3-4 years testing experience, a strong understanding of product life cycle and defect tracking and management.
– A 3rd Level qualification in an I.T. related discipline is preferred but not necessary.
– Excellent teamwork skills
– Analytical methodical working style
– Highly developed attention for detail
– Willingness to learn and ability to learn quickly
– Strong sense of responsibility
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Willingness to deep dive and self-teach
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: ******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
syncreon is a specialized provider of integrated logistics services to global industries. We provide supply chain solutions designed and customized to achieve maximum flexibility and agility. We handle, process, and manage the inbound and outbound flow of materials and products for producers and OEMs across a number of industrial sectors. syncreon is a rapidly growing global company with locations in multiple countries. Contact Info
– Itasca, IL
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.