IT Services Engineer
Information Technology Foster City, California
As IT Services Engineer, you will be the initial contact point for all corporate end user support issues. Joining a dynamic team involved with supporting the employees, systems and networks within Qualys’ global corporate environment. As an award winning public SaaS Company, we’re looking to provide top-notch support that increases productivity. You should have at least 3 years IT experience and a proven ability to solve end user issues in a timely, professional manner.
– Provide help desk support to corporate end users (on-site and remote).
– Responsible for computer imaging and asset assignment.
– Setup IT assets for new user work areas.
– Troubleshoot hardware, software and operating system issues. The corporate environment primarily consists of Windows and Mac platforms.
– understanding and knowledge of information systems products andservices to solve problems.
– Leverage centralized help desk ticketing system to ensure SLAs are being met.
– Provide assistance with IT projects and implementations as needed.
– Work with the Facilities department for cross department projects.
– Responsible for hardware and software procurement.
– Responsible for IT asset management.
– Minimum 3 years experience in IT support.
– Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field.
– Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills.
– Proven knowledge of both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems is a must.
– Deep knowledge of the Microsoft Office productivity suite is a must.
– Experience with a centralized ticketing system.
– Experience imaging computers (both Windows and Mac platforms).
– Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and related technologies (DNS, DFS, file sharing, centralized printing, etc.)
– Knowledge of basic networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, etc.)
– Thorough approach to troubleshooting and task completion. Attention to detail is a must.
– Ability to work independently but also know when to ask for help/guidance.
– Experience supporting cloud applications. Some examples are: Box, Google Apps and Okta.
– Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
– Must be a team player that is willing to learn and share knowledge amongst team members.
– Working knowledge of IT security best practices.
– Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
– Linux experience is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.