KCoe Isom is now Pinion!
New name. New logo. Same mission.
Through the name Pinion, we strengthen our commitment to making a difference in the lives we touch and the world we live in. As a specialized consulting firm, we bring an unprecedented level of resources, innovations, and solutions on a global scale. Just as a pinion gear system drives motion, we deliver powerful strategies and thought leadership that drives your business and legacy forward.
The Firm Technology Group provides internal IT support through the configuration and maintenance of all computer equipment and software as well as the Help Desk. We currently have an opening for a full-time position. If you are passionate about technology and helping others to utilize it more effectively, this is an excellent opportunity to hone your skills in an environment where you will be surrounded by seasoned IT professionals.
The IT Support Specialist should expect to:
Under the direction of the Helpdesk Manager, the IT Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Maintaining, analyzing, and troubleshooting computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals for multiple locations
- Providing helpdesk support to internal customers with top-notch customer service
- Assisting with any application, hardware, peripheral or other situations that require IT Support input
- Collaborating closely with Sr. Support Specialists and the Helpdesk Supervisor to ensure issues are resolved quickly, and communications are being delivered to management and impacted users in a timely manner
As you join us in creating new solutions that enhance the firm, you will see how your actions will truly have a positive impact on employees, their productivity, and ultimately the bottom line.
What you will need for this position:
- At least 2 years of experience in IT support
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suit, Windows 10, Azure Active Directory, Zoom, and a ticketing system
- Strong troubleshooting skills, identifying trends and root issues
- Organizational skills for the sake of inventory management
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and produce accurate, dependable work
- A demonstrated ability to positively collaborate to achieve team goals
- Enthusiasm and excitement about technology and the opportunity to learn and grow
- The curiosity to go beyond the textbook, asking hard questions, and using technical skills to provide solutions to client problems
- A demonstrated ability to positively collaborate to achieve team, client, and firm goals
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends when required based on project timelines
What’s in it for you:
- People-centered culture, with humor and fun as part of our core firm values
- Robust training and development program designed to help you discover your distinct abilities and use them to grow yourself and the firm
- More freedom to explore your areas of interest
- Pinion offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave.
Pinion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.