MicroTech Systems is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team in our Boise, Idaho office. This person will provide technical guidance and support to our business and clients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, solid analytical skills, and proven problem-solving experience. He/she will use their interpersonal skills to communicate with clients and provide a solution to their technical problems quickly and professionally.
- Act as product expert – Review and respond to all software and hardware issues as reported. Evaluate the product by testing its capabilities in an on-going manner. Determine and report on system capabilities and restrictions. Evaluate the customer objective and suggest alternatives and recommendations. Support Specialists will be challenged with various clients’ systems and network architecture and will be expected to retain knowledge pertaining to various line of business applications.
- Provide client support – Collaborate with other technical team members to provide exceptional customer service to the client. Work with vendors to explain any errors found and provide recommendations for a solution. Improve any current programs by understanding the goal and outcome.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent) is preferred
- MSP Experience preferred
- Six years of related technical support experience – including but not limited to:
- Network Design / architecture
- Advanced infrastructure installation / configuration / troubleshooting
- Internet, Firewall, Switch and Wifi
- VLAN installation / configuration / administration / troubleshooting
- Expert Microsoft server and Microsoft server application migrations
- Expert Hypervisor installation / configuration / administration / troubleshooting
- SAN installation / configuration / administration / troubleshooting
- O365 migrations / administration / troubleshooting
- Scripting & PowerShell proficiency
- Technically savvy with strong time management skills
- Experience troubleshooting issues and achieving solutions
- The ability to explain to a non-technical person in a way they will understand
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism
- Maintain superior client relations
About MicroTech Systems:
MicroTech Systems is a professional Managed Service Provider (MSP) dedicated to helping people feel secure so that we can all grow together! Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes our core values first and foremost: Integrity First, Build Trust, Own It, Never Give Up, and Customer Service Above All Else.
We are looking for high energy individuals who are motivated and interested in making a long-term commitment to excellence.
MicroTech Systems offers a competitive benefits package to employees, including; health care, paid time off and holiday time, 401k matching and professional development.
To apply for this job please visit vonq.io.