Position available through UCSD Temporary Employment Services (TES).
Employment through TES is an excellent way to gain valuable UCSD
experience and get your foot in the door for career positions. TES
employment includes medical coverage, paid vacation & sick time, paid
holidays, as well as training and development opportunities!
Seeking a professional who applies business process, analysis concepts
and department/unit and location policies and procedures to resolve a
variety of business process problems. Works on business process issues
by analyzing a variety of factors to support the finance system
renewal project. Specifically, working as a liaison between UCSD and
UCOP will be following our current IT system design, and they need a
contact to help them pull and translate documentation, coordinate
meetings and action items, and support various access requests.
* Formulates and defines limited to moderately complex systems scope
* Gathers, analyzes and documents functional business requirements.
* May participate in cross-functional teams to address business
process or system issues.
* Assists with project plan development and end user documentation.
* Prepare business process and procedural documentation.
* Responsible for meeting coordination and follow up, documentation
Intermediate knowledge of related areas of IT.
Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team.
General knowledge of business and process analysis functions.
Knowledge relating to software design.
Demonstrated testing and test planning skills.
Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to
technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the
Knowledge of finance, including accounting and budget.
Experience as assistant, project coordinator, or analyst.
System implementation experience or technology project experience.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.