Full Time; 1st Shift
Evaluates current technology and identifies challenges to assist in the creation of a more comprehensive technical roadmap around Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Manages and designs technology interoperability with identity solutions in the Texas Health environment interfacing with Windows, UNIX and mainframe technologies.
Assists in the ongoing efforts in selecting, designing and implementing IAM strategy and identifies ‘quick wins’ from IAM deployment that can be used for advocacy and branding efforts for expanded awareness to the user community
Acts as technical lead for the Identity Management suite of applications and technologies in place at Texas Health.
6 years’ experience with a combination of:
- With enterprise IAM systems such as Oracle Identity Manager, Sun Identity Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager, Forefront Identity Manager.
- With Active Directory, LDAP and Directory Server Products, Public Key Infrastructure especially MS Certificate Authority Server, SAML.
- Working with networking teams related to firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- To include three years previous experience in an Identity Access Manager technical architectural role or equivalent is required.
- 1-year combined experience with enterprise web SSO solutions such as SiteMinder, Clear Trust, Oracle Access Manager, Tivoli Access Manager preferred.
- 1-year experience with two factor authentication systems such as RSA OTP, Smart Cards, Biometrics preferred
- 1-year experience working with non-Windows AAA systems such as NIS+, RACF, Sun Enterprise Directory Server preferred.
- SailPoint is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Previous healthcare experience.
2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2Apply.net.