Looking for Full Stack, Backend and UI Developers for several innovative projects.
This team is highly-skilled, dynamic, and supportive of one another – great team to work with. The projects are fast paced, use new and innovative technologies or methodologies to build new products or for new initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of various information technology solutions
• Responsible for the analysis, design, development, unit testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
• Hands on experience with Java 8, Microservices, and Springboot
• Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
• Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
• Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
• Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 7+ years' experience as Java/J2EE developer
• 5+ years of the Spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring Security)
• 3+ years of the java frameworks (Spring MVC)
• 3+ years of relational database, specifically Oracle (SQL – PL/SQL)
Skill set Years of experience Proficiency level
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
Skill set Years of experience Proficiency level
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.