Java Developer New Albany, Ohio – United States
Job Start Date – 07/02/18, Posted Date – 06/07/18 Primary SkillsN/ATax
Apex Systems, the nation s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has
immediate and exciting opportunity located in Columbus, Ohio. This is
a 6 month, open ended contract opportunity.
Company & Group Details of Java Developer:
The Java Developer is part of collaborative team that is responsible
for designing, developing, and implementing complex applications to
the business. The position will also support critical production
The organization offers several perks including casual dress code,
training opportunities, an onsite caf , on-site fitness facilities,
and a strong company culture.
Responsibilities of Java Developer:
* Collaborate with cross-functional team to identify areas for
* Evaluate and implement technologies to maximize development
* Develop team members through coaching, code review, and guidance
* Create and uphold standards, processes, and auditing methods
* Assist with supply chain IT focused projects and rollouts.
Requirements for Java Developer:
* 4 Year degree in an IT related field preferred
* Expertise in application development using Java, Spring, Web
* 5+ years designing, developing, debugging, documenting and
* Experience as a team lead or position providing mentorship
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Retail environment a plus
Java, Angular, Spring MVC
* Job CodeSG – 14791
* Pay Rate/SalaryN/A
* Work AuthorizationN/A
* Sales ManagerMohit Tehlan
* Contact Person Details Mohit Tehlan Sr. Manager – Accounts &
Delivery ********** 328 ***********************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.