Seeking a full-stack developer who is proficient at working at all layers of an application. This person will work in an Agile development environment as a hands-on developer delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost effective industry.
Skills & Requirements
– Layers of Full Stack:
– Data Modeling
– Business Logic
– API layer / Action Layer / MVC
– User Interface
– User Experience
– Understanding what the customer and the business need
– Server, Network, and Hosting Environment
– You are a creator with a desire to develop products that positively impact lives.
– You are a self-starter and love to solve problems through technology.
– You have hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
– You love to be involved in all stages of product design and development, from development of the MVP thru architecting and building a scalable production system.
– You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
– You love working on high performing teams, collaborating with team members and improving our ability to deliver
– Passionate about delivering with quality with experience in practices like TDD and ATDD
– You are motivated by solving challenging technical problems, and get excited at the thought of no legacy code.
– You are able to co-locate with the development team
– Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good work ethic and sense of humor
– 4+ years as a developer and/or developer lead
– Proficiency in multiple programming languages
– Java experience highly preferred
– Experience with relational and noSQL databases
– Experience with RESTful web services
– Proven experience with client-side web development
– Comfortable working with open-source technologies
– Proficiency in data modeling, API design, and ping pong (we need better players)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.