Ref No.: 18-29433
Location: BlueAsh, Ohio
Position: Java Developer
Job Location: BlueAsh, OH
Job Title: Full time permanent
Mandatory Technical/ Functional Skills:
– 4+ (8+ years for senior level) years experience with Java , J2EE technologies
– Experience with Spring Framework to develop websites or other Internet transactional applications
– Experience with Springboot and ReactJS are mandatory
– Working knowledge of IBM DB2 database/SQL and Graph database knowledge is a plus
– Experience with end-to-end development, including back-end database layer, application server/web server layer and UI layer
– Detailed knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development (OOA/OOD).
– Experience in implementation of J2EE based applications in IBM Websphere server environment is desired
– Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
– Experience in implementation of eCommerce solutions for multi-channels Retailers is a added plus
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Design and develop J2EE based applications and websites.
– Contribute to the overall design and architecture of web applications.
– Analyze and diagnose any issues that could adversely impact any functional capabilities of applications.
– Ensure that implementations meet the required scalability and reliability required for e-commerce operation.
– Analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions
– Web technologies/development (Java, J2EE, HTML, JSP, Rest services)
Desirable Technical/ Functional Skills:
Work with different teams – Business, Solutions – Portal and team of Architects to create overall user interface, Implement solutions with complete considerations on Infrastructure capability, performance, supportability to achieve end user business results.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.