Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our outstanding industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com.
The role is encouraged to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/standard methodologies to improve our current services and technologies.
Location: Candidates must be willing to work ONSITE from Day 1 in Bentonville Arkansas (Hybrid 3 days)
Role: Senior Java Developer
Minimum of 8+ years of demonstrated ability in IT.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements from business and get clarifications.
- Analyzing the existing processes and prepare process flow diagrams.
- Helping clients to determine/propose optimal solutions.
- Translating collected requirement into technical solutions
- Drafting functional specification documents
- Preparing high level and detail level design for the given business problems
- Hands on expertise to write coding and testing.
- Co-ordination with offshore counterparts for deliverables
- Co-ordination with other teams to complete development stages.
- Deliverable management from onshore
- Job monitoring and fixing batch and online issues for resolution
- Communicating issues and status to team members, management, and stake holders
• 8-12+ years of experience with focus on Java, Spring boot, Microservices, Kafka
• Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 13 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.