We are seeking a passionate, high energy, Senior Java Developer – Remote. Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse set of backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our people and clients. We are looking for someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft relevant solutions through true collaboration. If you are excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you!
Why choose cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today’s fast-paced market, and Cognizant has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building creative products and services. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both support and a plan. Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It’s the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Location – Remote
Must Have Skills
· Core Java/J2EE
· Spring boot/Spring MVC
· Rest API/Microservices
Nice to haves skills
· 7+ years' experience in a full-stack developer role in an Agile Scrum environment.
· Should have an expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
· Expertise in Object-oriented design, Design Patterns, Data Structure, Algorithm, Multi-threading.
· Angular Knowledge will be added advantage.
· Expertise in Databases (e.g., MySQL, Oracle, RDS/Aurora/DynamoDB/Snowflake) and web servers (e.g., Apache/ Tomcat).
· Experience in API creation and RESTful services, Spring and Microservices.
· Must be a self-starter/self-motivated member of the team.
· Good Communication skills and must have the ability to translate user requirements into design and implementation.
· Obtaining necessary information from product owners to implement features according to acceptance criteria.
· Highly proficient in analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
· Experience with full software lifecycle and deploying applications to production.
· Willingness to work in client environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.