Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Please check us out at https://www.publicissapient.com/ for more information.
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals
- Develop perspective and thought-leadership in aligning clients’ needs to innovative business solutions, establish best practices, and mentor team members to operate as a best-in-class team
- Manage the project scope and deliverables of a globally distributed team throughout the development lifecycle
Your Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience
- US Citizen or a Green Card Holder
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
- Significant software development experience with expertise in Java 8 and above
- Experience applying the latest Java 9 features
- Experience with Multi-threading, Collections, and concurrent API
- Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)•Experience defining and applying design/coding standards, patterns, and quality metrics depending on the solution
- Working experience with various CI/CD systems and build tools (ant, maven, gradle, etc.)
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
- Working experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, etc.
- Working experience with web-services and APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Excellent OOPs, data structure, and algorithm knowledge
- Working experience with LINUX/UNIX environment and shell scripts
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in one or more front-end development technologies
- Knowledge & experience in microservices and automated integration testing
- Working experience creating high performing applications, including profiling and tuning to improve performance
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Knowledge of one or more security or integration framework (PING, Octa)
- Knowledge of containerization
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP
Pay Range: $75,000 – $146,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
A Tip from the Hiring Manager:
“Take the opportunity to share your methodologies or simply the way you tackle big problems. If you had the opportunity to do it again, what would you do differently?”
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.