Location:Branchburg – New Jersey – USA, Houston – Texas – USA, Lowell – Massachusetts – USA
Description Kronos is looking for a passionate developer with high volume web application experience to join our team. The Java Engineer will have experience with various object-oriented programming languages and be able to work with both front end technologies as well as implement server-side logic.
You will work autonomously on complex issues where analysis of use cases, situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of various factors and involves investigating issues and code execution, potentially, across all levels of the application stack, from database to browser, including external libraries
Qualifications The following core skills are required for success in this position:
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
– Strong SQL skills – including Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
– Familiar with Agile development methodologies
an excellent understanding of programming and testing concepts, design patterns, and best practices, and can translate that understanding directly to implementations
– Demonstrates a well-defined knowledge of design patterns and common algorithms and exercises them in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
– Quickly and efficiently find robust and effective solutions to difficult development problems
– Perform insightful and constructive code reviews to help maintain and teach proper coding techniques and ensure that your fellow developers are considering all pertinent factors to prevent regression defects or the introduction of problematic code
– Communicates effectively with other departments to effectively gather information required to perform duties
– Can quickly resolve very difficult issues through analysis of the application code, 3rd party libraries, customer use cases, and discussion with stakeholders
– Suggest methods and technologies to improve our applications and development practices.
Corporate overviewYou’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000 – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email ************************ or please call 1 **************.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.