Cognizant is looking to hire a motivated and energetic Java Lead who’s passionate about software modernization, with strong experience in Java / J2EE, Spring and Spring Boot professional experience, also experience building APIs and Restful, and experience in Cassandra, NoSQL databases and API Gateways is a strong plu Someone with the ability to support in technical design and solutioning.
Cognizant Digital Practice helps clients reinvent products, experiences, and business models to create new value, differentiation, and drive revenue in the digital economy. We take an Experience centered approach which uses human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end to end experience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences using design, marketing, and commerce capabilities
Job Location: Remote
· Implement and deploy API solutions while demonstrating expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API design and development,
· Supports projects and design recommendations that span the entire infrastructure.
· Contributes to creating strategy and evolvable systems, including guidelines, standards, and policies.
· Collaborates with business leaders to help define business strategy and align creative information technology systems architecture to support the strategy. This requires a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the system users as well as the various technology teams, both within and outside of US Bank.
· Should be responsible for status reporting and build releases.
· 8 to 12 years of overall experience.
· Should have 7+ years of experience and banking domain experience is mandatory
· Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
· Strong Java / J2EE, Spring and Spring Boot professional experience
· Experience building APIs and Restful services, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to review code.
· Experience with Cassandra, NoSQL databases and API Gateways is a strong plus
· Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and Dev Ops
· Excellent communication skills written and verbal
· Excellent knowledge on automated unit testing
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work well individually as well as in a highly collaborative team
· Ability to lead a team of developers and drive high quality deliverables
· Agile development experience
· Strong estimation and resource planning skills.
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today’s fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical trainings to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
· Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
· 401(k) plan and contributions
· Long-term/Short-term Disability
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant demonstrates a highly flexible business model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of outstanding companies that are leaders in their own space.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 03 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.