Java Services/AWS Production Support Analyst
Do you love tackling new Production Support challenges? Do you have a history of countering business challenges and creatively solving issues at pace? We provide you the chance to work with some of the smartest minds and environment which challenge your problem management skills, learn more, and build elegant solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Must have prior expertise in Production support experience at least 5 to 6 years.
• Should have excellent analytical skills to resolve production issues quickly with Java J2EE, Core Java, IBM DB2 SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, IBM AIX and the ability to understand complex JAVA J2EE programming logic and complex queries in Oracle.
• Handle project related escalations and work out resolutions of incidents logged in the incident management tool 'Service Now', issues reported by application users by making use of tools such as Toad for DB2, Toad for Oracle, Toad Data Point, Splunk, Dynatrace, JBOSS Developer Studio, WinSCP, Putty, ESP CA Workstation.
• Monitoring CRON jobs, ESP jobs and other issues that application will encounter during run time, analyze issues using tools such as Toad for DB2, Toad for Oracle, Toad Data Point, Splunk, Dynatrace, JBOSS Developer Studio, WinSCP, Putty, ESP CA Workstation, Git and perform a work around to fix the issue within agreed SLA.
• Coordinate with offshore team on production support activities and provide necessary guidance for day-to-day support
• Perform production checkout activities after production releases, infrastructure maintenance, scheduled recycles and fix releases.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's Degree
• Must have experience in IBM WebSphere Message Broker 7, Active MQ
• Experience on the below technology stack
o JAVA – JDK 8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Batch
o SOAPUI, Rest & Web Services with both XML and JSON format.
o EIP: Camel, Kafka
o Oracle and Query Design, PL/SQL
• Must have knowledge on API Gateway (Layer 7) and AWS
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- REST Webservices
- Spring Boot
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.