A Fortune 100 financial services company is looking for a Java Developer to join their team. You will be joining the Cloud Financials team who's responsible for reporting and transparency for spend that make up the company's public cloud offering. For example, giving a team one view for their application of aggregated cost for all of the cloud services they use (AWS, Snowflake, MongoDB, etc.). You will also be creating budget alerts, forecast views, etc. with APIs. This is a hybrid position sitting in either Tampa, FL; Irving, TX; or NYC.
· ETL experience using Apache Spark
· Frontend experience with ReactJS
Data science/Anomaly detection experience
* Java — ideally v8 or later
* Experienced with AWS – S3 Buckets, EKS, Athena, etc
* Rest API Development experience
* Enterprise-level experience — must be at least from a mid-size company
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.