Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Java Solutions Architect.
Candidate will be a leader and participate in the development and maintenance of application and information system architecture and conducts business information flow studies. Candidate will provide integrated systems architecture and recommends new or different technologies that will not only meet project requirements, but also enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Provides in-depth technical consultation to clients and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
Participates in the development and maintenance of application system architecture and conducts business information flow studies.
Creates the architecture document for assigned projects, including architecture patterns, decisions, and rationale for those decisions
Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems.
Identifies and compares alternative solutions to determine the optimal solution that will meet business needs.
Defines future architecture enhancements, ie logical evolutions of the system
Presents and communicates the solution architecture to various stakeholders, both technical and business, and be able to explain how the solution design will meet business needs
Ensures alignment of solution architecture to business objectives, roadmaps and strategic solutions, as well as to the architecture principles and standards
Assists in creating and defining application and technical patterns to be used for business events, as necessary
Acts as counselor to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the technical capability
Evaluates system scalability and recommends improvements
Provides in-depth technical consultation to clients and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
Works on unusually complicated problems and provides solutions that are highly creative and ingenious.
Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets. Determines and pursues courses of action essential in obtaining desired outcomes
Provides leadership and guidance in the following:
– Advises external vendors, business owners, and IT groups regarding architecture guideline
– Drives application architectural decisions for the systems under development
– Leads the applications integration and design discussions among multiple applications groups
– Influences key decisions for the technical and infrastructure architecture.
– Advises the system and infrastructure configuration from application performance, scalability, and capacity perspective.
– Provides guidance to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the technical capability
– Extensive J2EE background
– 10 years of hand-on experience in the programming language with two or more of the following J2EE, .NET C++/VB, various scripts Perl/Python/Jython/csh
Hands-on experience with some of the following technologies and products,
– Integration technology – Web Services, Web API, ESB, Kafka, Rabbit MQ with related technologies like XML and JSON
– Database technologies like RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop
– Docker Container, Micro Services and DevOps technologies
Familiar with CRM tools, such as Salesforce, and its integration with call center software, such as NICE InContact
Familiar with User Provisioning technology, such as SailPoint
Strong service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Event Driven Architecture(EDA) background
Familiar with architecture framework and practices, such as TOGAF.
Ability to think on a multi-site enterprise level. Be forward looking and drive tactical and strategic technology roadmaps.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.