The Developer is responsible for designing, coding, testing and implementing solutions on time and within budget. He /she will collaborate with analysts and IT teams to develop solutions that meet the requirements given by the business, will grow knowledge of best practices and market trends and will also participate in creating design and development standards for the team.
– Write complex Java Web programs, maintain and support existing applications.
– Translate business requirements into effective & efficient computer systems for small projects or sub-system of larger project.
– Write detailed design documents, coding, unit & system testing, user documentation, assist in training & implementation of projects, programs, work flows.
– Experienced in all phases of project life cycle w/ IT & client management.
– Utilize Java, JEE & Relational database platform.
– 3 years technical experience in design, development, testing & deployment of JEE Web application development using Relational database platform.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related; in lieu of MS, will accept Bachelor’s in same fields followed by 3 years progressive experience as Programmer, Developer or related (can be gained concurrently w/ 5 yrs. of specific experience)
– Maintain a professional attitude with co-workers, clients, and in work produced.
– Knowledge and experience using PLSQL programming will be a plus.
– General knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces.
– Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills.
– Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
– Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills; able to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
– Motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work needing attention.
– Attentive to detail with focus on accurate and timely results.
– Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively to competing needs.
– Attentive and reactive to customer needs and concerns.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Able to contribute to team effort and individual achievement.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.