Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for ways to improve, enhance, and adapt in an ever-changing marketplace. The Software Engineer III is responsible for the smart software that will make it easy for our carriers to optimize the way they move freight across the US and internationally. You will help find the best shipping solutions to meet the needs of our customers. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Build industry-changing applications for the 3rd party logistics (3PL) industry
- Develop web, web services and back-office applications using the Microsoft stack of technologies including ASP.NET MVC and WCF in C# and SQL Server
- Learn about new technologies and products
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Background or education in computer science or engineering
- 4 years of software development experience
- C# and .NET
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, WCF and WPF experience
- SQL Server guru
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.