What you'll do…
About the Team:
The AdTech Quality Engineering team builds scalable testing solutions for the growing Marketing and Advertising organization. As a G1 company Walmart operates at a massive scale, pushing the limits of opens source and cloud solutions. We support teams by building stable foundation to drive toward success. If your passionate about testing and want to manage a team pushing the limits of scalability in open-source tooling this is the place to do it.
We are looking for a Senior QE Engineer with a strong background in front-end testing for consumer facing web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and knowledge, but above all, must be PASSIONATE about being a part of the solution to deliver high-quality products.
What you'll do:
- Lead/participate quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools or mobile platforms and/or software
- Support continuous integration process improvement and innovation
- Improve, optimize, and identify opportunities for improved software development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot critical defects in software coding
- Provide testing effort of multiple medium to large scale projects
- Plan test schedules and drive execution activities with the help of junior testers and outside vendors and have consistently deliver product on time and with high quality.
- Provide clear visibility on plans, communicate issues/risks and progress to the team and leadership team to resolve quality issues on time and keep the project schedule on track.
- Go beyond test execution and participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product.
- Drive test automation efforts using open source testing tools and implement test frameworks on web or native platforms.
- Keep up with changes in field of mobile technology and resolve testing challenges by applying them in day-to-day activities.
- Participate in building and improving test automation tools utilized by the engineering team.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 2 years of experience with testing efforts in large-scale web-based and/or e-commerce applications, OR
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 2 years of experience with testing efforts in large-scale web-based and/or e-commerce applications.
- Experience with Selenium Automation Framework. JUnit and TESTNG Framework experience.
- Mobile Automation Framework experience.
- Experience creating Jenkins Jobs.
- Shell Scripting experience.
- Experience creating and identifying End to End functional test cases. Retail Domain Experience. Agile Methodology experience.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Future Ways of Working:
Our company's success can be attributed to our employees. While technology has allowed us to be effective while working remotely, there is no substitute for being in the office together; it helps to shape our culture, collaborate, innovate, build relationships, and move more quickly. We strive to provide flexibility in order to promote a healthy work-life balance but recognize that in-person interactions are important to our culture and shared success. We'll meet in person on a regular and purposeful basis.
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .
The annual salary range for this position is $136,000.00-$200,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
– Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
– Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems, software engineering, or related area and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related area.Option 2: 5 years' experience in software engineering or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
600 WEST CALIFORNIA AVENUE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-2486, United States of America
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.