MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our MATLAB Editor Tools team. As a key member of the development team, you will lead projects from early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to delivery. The software you will develop is the next generation of the MATLAB Editor user interface, employing not just new technologies but developing new ways for users to debug, run, profile, and test MATLAB code
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Play a major role in advancing the user experience of our products by creating new graphical interfaces as well as the supporting infrastructure
- Write carefully crafted, well-tested, modular code
- Present and participate in team design reviews
- Excellent software engineering fundamentals, software design, and user interface design skills
- Experience developing UIs
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.