Jr. Microsoft Windows Developer
CGI is hiring a Jr. Microsoft Windows Developer to join our dynamic team.
At CGI, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project, working with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself who build quality solutions for a variety of customers. Take your talents to a company that inspires growth and values your ideas.
Work on projects for one of the largest financial institutions in US.
Work in a challenging technical environment and gain exposure of advanced tools and technology suites
Should be able to work independently and manage the work on your own.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• At least 3+ of Microsoft Windows/Apache/IIS/MQ/SQL, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment or Admin experience. (Mandatory)
• Familiarity with server PNC provisioning processes (TDF, Cruise)
• Knowledge of PNC production turn-over policies and procedures
• Develops/configures, tests and implements software solutions.
• Designs software solutions to address business needs
• Writes code, tests and deploys software.
• Prepares technical and procedural documentation required for software.
• Maintains and debugs software
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least 3+ years of experience of Windows Server 2016/2019 and 2022 Platform Administrator
• 3+ of Internet Information Server (IIS) 8.5/10. And Apache Tomcat 8.5/9.0/10.x, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment/Admin experience.
• 3+ years of MQ 8.0 and MQ 9.1/9.2 CSD (Continuous Service Delivery)
• 3+ years of GitHub, Jenkins and CI/CD server
• 3+ years of Java, RESTful or SOAP web services
• 3+ years of Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2017 Enterprise 64-bit.
• 2+ years of Sterling Connect:Direct 4.8 (Win)
• 2+ years of IBM DB2 11 (Linux)
• Experience using Agile, Kanban methodologies for developing/Migration application
Competencies Years of experience Proficiency level
Windows Server 2016/2019 and 2022 Administrator Experience
Internet Information Server (IIS) 8.5/10. And Apache Tomcat 8.5/9.0/10.x Admin/Development Experience
GitHub, Jenkins and CI/CD server
MQ 8.0 and MQ 9.1/9.2 CSD (Continuous Service Delivery)
Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2017 Enterprise 64-bit.
Java, RESTful or SOAP web services/Connect Direct/ FileNet Content Manager
OPTIONAL: Education requirements
If 'other': Bachelors Degree
OPTIONAL: Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
Competencies Years of experience Proficiency level
"CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $84,000- $146,900"
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Windows Server Update WSUS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.