Greensboro, NC 27408
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for a Jr. SQL Database Administrator at our Corporate Offices in Greensboro, North Carolina.Responsibilities
– Provide support for multiple SQL Server databases throughout The Fresh Market Server environment and maintain stored procedures, jobs, and backups
– Apply proven communication, documentation and problem-solving skills to maintain and monitor SQL servers
– Responsible for supporting the daily load processes of the Netezza Data Warehouses, troubleshooting and resolving issues with SQL Jobs and SSIS processes
– Provide support to the I.T. department, and Corporate office
– Required to work with the Manager of Database Administration to plan, deploy, and document new SQL Server processes in addition to upgrading, testing, and documenting existing SQL installations and other processes as required
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 3+ years of equivalent work experience.
– Two years’ plus experience in supporting production SQL Server databases and a strong working knowledge in Stored Procedures, triggers, and SQL jobs will be required
– Candidate must also possess strong customer-service orientation, excellent project management skills, and display a current working knowledge of network hardware, protocols, and standards in addition to network and PC operating systems
– Candidates possessing familiarity with Netezza Data Warehouse Appliances, BIDS (SSIS) and experience with SQL Server versions 2008 through 2012 is highly desirable
– The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, and possess the ability to communicate ideas in both a technical and user-friendly language
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.