Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 45,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our benefits and HR consulting team, you’ll help our clients — employers of all sizes, across all industries — build workplaces that work better.
The GBS Senior Project Manager supports and improves Merger and Acquisitions Integration projects. As most initiatives impact division technology departments, this position requires a broad knowledge of the company, divisions, and key functions. The position is responsible for the successfully leading and delivering multiple Merger and Acquisitions integration projects.
- Develop, lead and direct ongoing development of applications critical to business productivity and day to day client management
- Working with the teams responsible for GBS Standard Applications to provide estimates and timelines for application migration
- Identify application integration roadmap and define migration requirements as it relates to overall integration program
- Manage deliverables required for the integration program
- Be able to speak to business questions on how application migration/integration work will affect ongoing day to day business functions
- Manage relationship with overall project team and corporate business/IT functional areas for Gallagher and acquired team(s)
- Support key business and IT and stakeholders for application integration(s) across the spectrum of required application ownership areas
- Provide weekly executive summaries to stakeholders
- Minimum 3-5 years of IT experience
- Experience working in the Mergers and Acquisitions Integrations project space.
- 3-5 years of experience managing software and infrastructure projects, including global teams in multiple locations and time zones.
- 3-5 years of technical project management experience focused on global implementations with medium to high level of complexity.
- Experience producing detailed project schedules and resource requirements.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – must be comfortable speaking and writing to C-level audiences, as well as technical audiences.
- Experience in project reporting, including executive level briefing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Application Migration and/or Integration Experience
- Experience with application development, modification and maintenance
- Ability to document application workflows, dependencies and processes
- Experience with applications with cloud applications
- Experience with direct/employee benefits and products preferred
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.